Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My New patio

For mothers day i asked for a new swing.   After looking lots of patterns I decided to use what we had. So Tom took our head and foot board and turned it into a beautiful swing. That started off a redo of the patio. I forgot to take any before and after photos. The furniture was really dark and there was an ugly painted rug i had tried and failed at. I now love it. Its been a blast to recycle things I already had. I made the pillows out of old ones from the good will. I bought a couple of old robes and some red sweaters and used that for the pillows. I did purchase about a yard of fabric for the ruffles. The Lights are cups (pintrest). I painted all the wicker white and covered the ugly cushions. I'm very proud of the whole thing. We have already had a couple of party's and I cant wait to enjoy it summer.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment